Whether you’re visiting for the day or staying for the whole weekend, we want you to have the best possible time at Sundown 2019. Your welfare and safety is super important to us and we have a range of measures in place that help you party safe.
We’ve also teamed up with our mates at Festival Safe to compiled a short guide all about looking after yourself and each other. They are in the know on everything you might encounter at Sundown. Whether you’re a first time festival goer or a seasoned professional, they’ll help you live your best life… in a field! Expect info on what to pack through to coping with those infamous toilet queues.
Here’s 5 points not to miss!
- Be prepared – Plan a kit list to bring with you (sun cream & a jumper are a must as September can be chilly, especially at night!)
- Stay hydrated – There are lots of water points throughout the festival site
- Beware the bass bin – Festivals can be loud so look after your ears. If you like to be down the front and in the action, wear hearing protection
- Leave the Rolex at home – Unfortunately, opportunistic thieves do operate at festivals so we advise you don’t bring valuables
- If in doubt, ask for help – Our stewards are there help you. If at any time you, your friends or maybe another festival goer are unwell or in trouble be sure to alert one immediately. You’ll find them dotted across both the arena and the campsites, keep an eye out for their fluro jackets!
Check out more hints and tips HERE.