Sundown Festival is open to anyone aged 14+ but the following conditions apply:
• Anyone aged under 16 (15 or under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. There is a limit of one under 16 per adult aged 18-20 and a maximum of three under 16s per adult aged 21+. Any adult accompanying an under 16 must have ID.
• Anyone aged 16+ may enter the festival unaccompanied but must bring ID. We do not accept any parental or guardian duty for children attending the festival and we strongly advise that they have the permission of a parent or legal guardian before attending.
• At the entrance gate we only accept the following forms of ID:
o Valid Photo Driving Licence
o Valid Provisional Photo Driving Licence
o Valid Passport
o Valid PASS card from the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme – this is the best form of ID to bring if you don’t want to bring a valuable document. More information on how to obtain your card can be found here
• ID must be original. No copies or photos will be accepted. The festival reserves the right to refuse admission if there is any doubt that the ticket holder is under the entry requirement.
• We operate a strict Challenge 25 policy across all bars at the festival and valid ID is required to buy and drink alcohol.
Sundown Festival will take place at Norfolk Showground, Norwich, NR5 0TT from Friday 3rd September to Sunday 5th September 2021.
The campsite opens to Camping ticket holders at 12pm on Friday and need to be vacated by 12pm on Monday.
The festival arena will open to Camping ticket holders from 5pm on Friday night.
The arena will open at 12pm on Saturday and Sunday to Weekend No Camping and Day ticket holders.
The festival entertainment will close at 11pm on Saturday and Sunday for Weekend No Camping and Day ticket holders. For Campers (only) Friday & Saturday night entertainment will close at 2am.
Last entry to the festival is 10pm on Friday, 9pm on Saturday and 9pm on Sunday. There will be no admission after these times.
Car parks will open from 10am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and need to be vacated by midday on Monday.
Timings are subject to change so please check back in the run up to the festival.
Camping ticket holders will be allowed to re-enter the campsite at any time by showing their wristband. Please note, you can only bring alcohol and food into the campsite on your initial entry.
If you lose your wristband, you will not be able to re-enter the venue unless you pay full price again. If you need your wristband replaced you will need to go to the box office with the wristband still fully intact on your wrist and pay a £5 replacement fee.
There is no re-entry for Day ticket and Weekend No Camping ticket holders. For example, if a Weekend No Camping ticket holder leaves the site on Saturday, they will not be re-admitted until the arena re-opens on Sunday.
We also understand that certain extreme circumstances can arise where leaving the site is essential. In this case, security will use their discretion and permission won’t be unreasonably withheld.
For information on what’s happening across all our stages please click here.
The full line-up and stage times will be revealed shortly before the festival takes place. Please keep checking back on our website, app and social media for updates.
Please click here to find out more about what travel options are available.
Before packing your bags and making your way to the festival, please click here and read about what items you can and can’t bring.